- Rain in July? In Southern California? You betcha. This weird weather made for some beautiful beach photos, let me tell ya. And Gabbi and Callen? Only the coolest, most laid-back, FUN couple EVER.
- I'm a big believer that the most beautiful weddings are the ones paying honest tribute to the couple. Nick and Laurie, whose June wedding was held at See Canyon Fruit Ranch in San Luis Obispo, were enthusiastic in their embrace of the best wedding theme EVER: "we are getting married, and our wedding will be what we want."
- What a killer wedding and a simply magical day in beautiful central California wine country. I jumped on a little preview for the newlyweds so they could get a peek before leaving for their honeymoon in Greece. Here's what I sent them!
- I LOVED photographing Raihanna and Eric's wedding last year, so I was thrilled to hear from Raihanna again, this time for some promotional shots for her upcoming EP! Check out Raihanna Estrada Music and enjoy this wee sneak peek while we wait impatiently for her new tracks.
- In mid June, I got an e-mail from Jared, who was planning on visiting southern California from his home in Calgary with his girlfriend, Diana, in July. Jared and Diana would be in Santa Monica for a friend's wedding, and after dating for five years, Jared decided it was time for he and Diana to start thinking about a wedding of their own. So he planned a day trip to Malibu during the couple's week-long vacay in Cali and arranged for me to be on the pier to capture the special moment of his pro[...]