- This is one of my favorite weddings so far in 2014. First of all, Liz and Kevin were a dream to hang out with. It makes me so, so glad when a couple are relaxed and put their trust in me to do my thing on their wedding day, and that's what they did. Kevin and Elisabeth are incredibly beautiful, kind, contagiously happy people and my heart was bursting with joy the entire day.
- Allison and Neal are such a cool couple. When Andrea and I arrived at McCormick Home Ranch in Camarillo, both bride and groom were calm, collected, and ready to bask in the love of their wedding day; no stress, no drama, just two down-to-earth, fun-loving people ready to make it official.
- Chris and Lauren are simply delightful. They were VERY good sports as I dragged them around the Lake Casitas recreation area in Ojai, chasing the stunning early summer light.
- The lovely and IMMENSELY talented Elle Wildhagen made this film not too long ago. You can now find it on my "about" page, woo hoo! I'm having serious trouble talking about myself so I'll just let you see for yourself. :)
- This lovely boudoir shoot for a beautiful bride-to-be was hosted by the Riviera Mansion at University Club in Santa Barbara. Their bridal suite is my favorite, a photographer's dream for a bride's "getting ready" room -- lots of gorgeous, diffused natural light.