- 4 oz wild caught salmon, skinless + fine chopped
- 1/2 tbsp of mayonnaise
- ½ tbsp whole grain mustard
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- ¼ tsp of salt
- ¼ tsp of pepper
- ½ tsp of Seafarer Spice Blend
- 1 tbsp of panko bread crumbs
- Finely chop the salmon it until it has the appearance of ground salmon (or use a food processor)
- In a bowl combine ground salmon, mayonnaise, whole grain mustard, lemon juice, salt, pepper, Seafarer spice blend, and panko bread crumbs. Assemble into burger patty. Place on parchment paper and plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove salmon burger from refrigerator and coat both sides with panko crumbs.
- Coat sauté pan with olive oil and bring to medium heat. Place salmon burger in sauté pan and cook for approximately three (3) minutes on each side. Remove from pan and serve.
Visit Savour This Kitchen and grab their spice blends here!