For photographers: mentor sessions!
What does this mean? We’ll get together at Soiree Center in Santa Barbara (the Anna Delores Photography home base) and spend a couple hours together over a cup of coffee (or tea! Or wine!) and talk about wedding photography.
This is an informal setting for you to come and get some feedback on your portfolio, suggestions for getting your business to the next level, and/or tips on wedding photography best practices. Whatever you want to know, I’m happy to share my own experiences and feedback!
- finding your ideal client and managing expectations
- marketing, advertising, and networking
- working with wedding planners and other vendors
- my personal best practices for shooting and editing for success
- what’s in my gear bag and what I bring to a wedding day
Sessions are $500 for two hours. We’ll connect ahead of time so I can assess what you’re most interested in learning and tailor the session to your needs. If you’d like to schedule a session with me, please get in touch!