Next workshop will be early 2020 in California!
Dates + location announced in November 2019.
Sign up to be notified
when we announce the next workshop
and open registration.
Included in the February 2019 workshop:
- Lots of “classroom” time with Anna Delores Photography
- Guest speakers Jillian Clark of 100 Layer Cake, Jen Rodriguez, + Jaime Kostechko of Wild Heart Events
- Wedding editorial shoot with a real couple, reception details, and flat lay styling
- Two nights’ accommodations at Higuera Ranch
- All meals provided by Field To Table
- Optional portfolio + website review
- Intimate group setting (max 12 attendees)
- Private Facebook group
- Mini styling kit goodies + exclusive sponsor discounts
- Headshots for each attendee
This was one of the best investments in my photography career. I am beyond happy to have attended this workshop. You were very knowledgeable, creative, and inspiring. This workshop is AMAZING! Thank you!”
“I am so inspired by what I learned and am in awe of you and the rest of the team. Everyone at the workshop was so down-to-earth, warm, and welcoming. You did such a great job making me feel at ease and excited to be in this industry.”
“I absolutely loved everything about the workshop! I took home so many notes! I also loved that we were able to pick apart the table as well as learning what to do and what not to do. I feel excited about submitting my images to blog editors, knowing what I know now.”
— 2018 workshop participants
Anna Delores Photography + Vanessa Noel Events have teamed up with some of the best vendors in California to offer a new wedding styling workshop designed for photographers.
We’ll show you how to elevate the aesthetics of your image collection to delight your clients AND build fruitful relationships with fellow wedding vendors.
We are also including an editorial shoot component where you’ll have the opportunity to photograph a bride and groom, tablescape, and details including stationery, bridal details, and floral arrangements to help build or expand your portfolio.
- Why styling is important for curated, cohesive storytelling
- Targeting your ideal client
- Getting your work published
- Building vendor relationships
- Styling kits for the wedding day
- How to “style” your clients
- Hands-on styling practice